- If you're a firebreather, double the squats and/or swings
- Non-squatters can leave the squats out of the WOD and reduce the time by 2 minutes. You're not off the hook though; I want you to do 4 solid minutes of squat form work before the WOD each day. This does not mean max reps in 4 minutes, this means a few quality squat movements each minute. The 4 minutes is just a time frame
- Squats are critically important, as they are a foundational movement that other movements will build upon. Also they heal knee joints if done correctly. Of primary importance, however, is that squats are the type of compound muscle exercise that will burn fat and cause the hormonal response that will help you reach your goals.
- EVERY DAY, I need you to text me your WOD times.
- For each movement in the WOD, I have linked to a video on the movement. Watch them.
- No weak wrists
15 minutes AMRAP
6 press each hand
6 halo each direction
12 minutes, AMRAP (as many rounds as possible):
10 figure 8 to hold each hand
For 15 minutes, with a continuously running timer, each minute on the minute:
3 bent-over rows each hand