Wednesday, November 2, 2011

One week's worth of WODs

Diet is 80% of health, exercise is only 20%. Don't buy into biggest loser-hype of exercising until you slim down or die. You also don't have to spend hours performing cardio. HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is where it's at. And I center my HIIT WODs (Workout Of the Day) around the kettlebell.

The kettlebell, like the Russian Spetznaz, is brutally efficient. It will transform your physique and fix your skeletal inadequacies.

Since this section of the blog is aimed at the people who I have already trained and who I monitor, I advise those who are new to physical activity and / or kettlebells to seek qualified guidance.

WOD 1 
4 RFT (Rounds For Time)
10 swings
5 Tactical lunges each leg
10 swings
7 figure 8's

WOD 2
200 swings for time

WOD 3
5 RFT
12 suitcase deadlifts
20 sec sprint
walk back to start

WOD 4
Ladder (for time) 1,2,3,... 9,10
Kettlebell slam
Squat
Swing

No comments:

Post a Comment